SEPTEMBER EDIT |

Oct 9, 2014


So I've decided that at the end of every month I'll be making a post. As expected, obviously. But I decided to make this post about life. Talking about my month and any highs and lows of my life. I've also decided to include some of my favourites. By favourites I mean makeup, blogs, outfits, just everything, really.
So this month...there were a lot of things. My mums birthday for starters. Actually, that's more towards the end of the month. Anyway, at the end of this month we went on a road trip to Orange/Dubbo. We've basically covered almost all of NSW which is great!

I also have Formal coming up soon (November 25th) and so I am trying to eat healthier, drink more water and exercise in time for Formal. I'm not doing this particularly for Formal, but also for a healthier lifestyle and Summer! So I'll let you guys know how that goes in my next EDIT post!

Favourite Youtuber of the month: I'm recently found a new youtuber called Cartia Mallan who is from Brisbane, Australia; so we're basically straya sisters haha. I love her makeup and her vlogs are life!
Favourite Post from September: 
Probably my Bathurst/Orange/Dubbo Road Trip post, or my 1 Pant, 3 Ways post :)
Favourite Recipe:
Infused water!!!! 
Favourite Youtube Video of mine this month:
Fall/Autumn Makeup Tutorial






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x