Today's Purchases

Dec 29, 2014

Hey guys! Today my sister and I made some quick lil purchases, so I decided to put them together in a short and sweet post for you :)
(What I bought is marked as P and what my sister bought is marked as S)

1. Sportsgirl Choker (P)
2. Sportsgirl Gold Headband (S)
3. BYS Express Nail Polish Remover (Both)
4. Sportsgirl Silver Rings (P)
5. BYS Matte Black Nail Polish (Both)
6. Lovisa Teddy Bear Necklace (S)
7. Lovisa Silver Necklace (P)
8. Revlon Tweed Nail Polish in Woven Clutch (Both)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you would like to see more of my purchases, please leave a comment down below! Or if you have any requests that is welcome as well :)
I have another post coming very soon so hold on!


1 comment :

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x