HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Jan 1, 2015

Hey guys!
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and may 2015 be one of the best years you have ever had! Remember to fill it with joy and happiness, and avoid any negativity. If there are any of you reading this who are on their final steps to finishing school, try your absolute best and I'm sure you'll do great :)

In anticipation of 2015, here are some of my New Years Resolutions:
1. Be a happier person and avoid unwanted negativity in my life.
2. Work hard in Year 11 and 12 so that I can reap the fruits afterwards.
3. Be a better person overall, and learn to be more confident with myself and who I am.
4. Remember to stay organised.
5. Drink more water!!!

I hope that I can keep these New Years Resolutions (unlike all the other years) and here's to an amazing 2015! *clink*


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x