MAKEUP COLLECTION 2014

Jan 12, 2015

Hey guys! Today my post is going to be about my Makeup Collection 2014!! I'm going to show you all the makeup I have collected from around 2013-2014 (I might have lost a few items along the way haha) and I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Face Makeup
In my 'Face Makeup' we have (from left to right):
-Modelsprefer Bronzer
-Face of Australia Loose Bronzing Powder
-Australis Pressed Powder in Darkest Brown
-Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 310
-Savvy Cheek Balm in Blissful Blush and Rich Bronze
-Australis Brush On Mineral Illuminator
-L'Oreal Base Magique Primer Sample
-Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer in 060 Natural Beige
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 Medium

Eye Makeup
Next in Eye Makeup we have:
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in 70 Barely Branded
-Face of Australia Budge-Proof Gel Eyeliner
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in Extreme Black
-Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 004 Taupe
-Australis Tiny Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black 
-Random spoolie (which I use to put oil on my eyelashes) and a tweezer
-Benefit They're Real! Mascara Sample Size
-Nude By Nature Brow Liner in Brunette
-Elizabeth Arden Sample Size Ceramide Mascara
-Modelsprefer Retractable Eyeliner in Smoldering Brown
-L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Black
-Essence Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara

Palettes
-Chi Chi Nudes Palette
-Chi Chi Mini Makeup Studio
-Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Quad in 002 Smokey Brun

Lips 
-Burts Bees Lipbalm with Vitamin E and Peppermint
-Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet
-Maybelline Baby Lips Glow in Mixed Berry
-Hurraw! Moon Balm
-Rimmel Apocalips in 101 Celestial
-Rimmel Apocalips in 701 Stargazer
-Rimmel Apocalips in 501 Stellar
-Rimmel Vinyl Gloss 730 Cosmic
-Sportsgirl Lighten Up Lipgloss with lights in Watermelon Sorbet
-Sportsgirl Pucker Up Lip Crayon
-Covergirl Lipstick in 280 Rapture Envoutement
-Sportsgirl Pout About It Lip Colour in Night Owl
-Model Co Lip Duo
-Max Factor Lipfinity Colour and Gloss in 580 Crystal Bronze
-elf Matte Lip Colour in Praline 
-elf Matte Lip Colour in Nearly Nude
-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling/Cherie
-Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in 205 Elusive

Brushes (sorry for the dirty brushes!)
-Essence Powder Brush
-Natural Glamour Stipple Brush
-Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
-elf Eyeshadow 'C' Brush
-Manicare Applicator Shadow Brush
-Essence Smokey Eyes Brush
-Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
-Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
-Real Techniques Brow Brush
-Real Techniques Accent Brush (I use this one as a lip brush, or sometimes to conceal my eyebrows/spot-concealing)
-Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I always love having a peek into other people's makeup collections! Leave a comment down below telling me what you'd like to see next, either on my Youtube or Blog, and if you have any of these products, what are your thoughts on them? I'd love to know!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x