Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask | REVIEW

Jan 8, 2015



 Hey guys! So today I've got a review on the Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask (RRP $16.95) which I recieved as a Kris Kringle Present . If you guys want to know what I think about this Lush face mask...keep on reading!



Avoid disasters with the power of blueberries! Fresh blueberries are rich in beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to reduce inflammation and act as a mild antiseptic. Soothing chamomile, Irish moss and almond oil work with the gentle cleansing action of calamine to save your skin. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled. 

Lush Fresh Face Masks usually have an expiry date on them, and when I recieved it, I sadly only had three days to use it! So I used as much as I could and I must say....I was impressed!
It smells pretty good (in my opinion) and is wonderfully thick! The top usually gets a bit watery-looking due to all the juices of the fruit, but once you stir it, it goes back to it's original condition. 
I kept it in the fridge (as directed) and took it out when I wanted to put it on. The coolness from the fridge helped to calm my skin and it felt really good! It dries after 5-10 minutes and then I used a warm towelette to help take it off. It immediately made my skin feel really soft and I could see the redness from any blemishes calm down. After three days of using it, my skin looked and felt better!

I was actually surprised that it worked so well on my skin, since I don't have very sensitive skin or much redness, but it would definitely work wonders if you did!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x