Cranberry

Mar 21, 2016


As Term 1 of 2016 comes to a close, I get closer to my impending doom...the HSC. But never fear, Autumn is here! Autumn/Winter is probably one of my favourite times of the year (no, not just because it's my birthday season) because this is the time where I can virtually layer clothing non-stop, and no one can judge me!
With Autumn comes the lovely thick coats, and infinity scarves, and beautiful heeled booties...but best of all (drumroll please!)...AUTUMNAL MAKEUP! This means dark lips, sultry eyes and a flawless base all in one go!
So today I bring you 'CRANBERRY'; with only three products that you need, your eyes and lips will be good to go!

COLOURPOP SUPER SHOCK SHADOW IN DRIFT: [link: $5.00 USD]
Cranberry, one of my obsessions for this season! What better way to incorporate some cranberry into my life other than with eyeshadow! Use this eyeshadow in your crease, blend it out and add a lighter shade in the middle for a more wearable look, or put it all over your eyelid, and add some black eyeshadow to the outer v of your eye for a more dramatic look.

ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN PALETTE: [link: $28.80 AUD]
I am so in love with this palette! Not only are the eyeshadows super buttery, they're also really pigmented and blend out pretty well! It also has such a wide range of eyeshadows, ranging from light to darks. The only thing I wish that was added to this palette was a highlight shade, but other than that, this palette is definitely a go-to for a fall look.

COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK IN TULLE: [link: $6.00 USD]
Such an amazing dark, dusty burgundy shade! I love to dab this onto my lips for a more light look, or swipe it on for a more dark, vampy look. When applied with the applicator, it dries to an ultra-matte colour, and is completely transfer proof. One coat does the trick!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post xx

P.S: Sorry for the disjointed posts lately! I've been super busy with school, so my posts will be kind of here and there, if you will.
Love you lots, though x

1 comment :

  1. never fear, autumn is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x