Music Mondays no.3

Nov 18, 2013

Currently the songs I am obsessed with!

1.Dark Horse- Katy Perry
This song is just amazebeans! Katy's new album is so unlike her, but it really grabs my attention. I especially like Roar, Dark Horse and Unconditionally.
2. Hey Brother- Avicii
I actually don't really know what I like about this song, maybe it's the beat or maybe it's just how catchy it is?!
3.Something I need- One Republic
hahah I really like the music video for this song, I find it super funny and although this song is played a lot (too much!) on the radio, I still can't get enough of it!!
4.Marry Me- Jason Derulo
I really like this song because I find it super sweet and cute! Almost like Marry You by Bruno Mars. Well. I just really like cute marriage songs haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x