Inspiration: Bethany Mota

Nov 13, 2013

[original image source]

I've been meaning to do this blog post for a while now, but I've never actually known what to write about Bethany.I do see her as an inspiration, but I didn't really know how to sum it up into words I guess. And I didn't want you guys to think that I only liked her because she's, quite frankly, perfect.
Today while I was watching one of her videos, I finally knew why exactly I see her as an inspiration in my life...
 
Not only is she insanely adorable, she has achieved so much at the age of 18 years that I would probably never be able to achieve. She has over 3 million youtube subscribers, has been featured in Teen Vogue and on Awesomeness TV. She had the opportunity to travel to Japan for meet and greet with her fans.
In a month she will be debuting her fashion line at Aeropostale which is honestly such a big achievement. 
 I really look up to Bethany because of her amazing style and makeup and how she probably juggles so many aspects of her life. Being 18 would mean exams, friends, family, and in her case, planning videos and hauls.

I sincerely hope that Bethany reaches whatever her goal is and that she continues to be one of my favourite youtubers.

Who's your favourite youtuber?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x