Lazy Sunday no.3

Nov 18, 2013

Original Image Source

This post is different to my usual Lazy Sundays. I have now decided to make some Sunday posts a dnm (deep and meaningful) post. It's time to reminisce because it's the end of the week right?
For the Australians, the end of the school year is nigh. Which means Christmas?! New Years?! YES! But with another holiday comes another school year. So usually around December I like to...
think about the year that had passed and make a few New Year's Resolutions. These resolutions usually go down the drain and never ever resurface. But I vow (yes, vow) that my resolutions for next year will be achieved!

  1. Try to eat a little healthier. (note that i said little)
  2. Take better care of my skin and hair in time for the Year 10 Formal!
  3. Be nicer to my sister??
  4. Save up at least 5 dollars a week
  5. Actually try and pay attention in class (unlike this year)
  6. Nightly exercises
  7. Plan out my hw and blogging
  8. Read more books than I already do
  9. Keep my room clean (ha. ha. that will never happen)
  10. Learn more! (schoolwork, makeup, fashion, hair)


So those are my 10 NY Resolutions!
What are yours?

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x