TAG | I'm a Beauty Blogger- Get me out of here!

Dec 6, 2013

(Blogmas Post 5)
So I was going through 'A girl with a makeup blog' and I came across this tag. She said that she tags anyone who wants to do it so here I am! 



So....lets get started!!!

1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?

I would probably take my Maybelline The Falsies because it's just my favourite beauty product of the moment. It makes my lashes look heavenly even without curling it! 

2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?

My pre-jungle worry would probably have to be the amount of animals and insects in the Jungle. Like...snakes and tigers and cockroaches??? ew.

3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?

Probably a bit of BB Cream with mascara, a bit of highlighter in my inner corners, contour my crease and some lip balm!


4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?

Definitely a high ponytail! You can never go wrong with that!

5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?

Definitely Jennifer Lawrence, seeing as she was in The Hunger Games and all...
She's also super funny.

6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?

I would bring the skill of organising what to do and when to do it.

7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?

Definitely the pressure of having to post so that you don't lose any readers and getting more connections in the Beauty Blogger Network. 


8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?

I would choose to bungee jump because I get so nervous when I'm up high and I have to jump off a platform. (It took me aages to jump off the platform on The Leap of Faith at camp).

I hope you enjoyed this and I tag any fellow beauty blogger that would like to do this tag!
Thankyou to Next Route Style for starting this tag!

Twitter | Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x