Bellabox April 2014

Apr 23, 2014

fajweoij so I was SUPER excited for the past month, just waiting in anticipation for my Bellabox to come. And at last, It did (but not at my house; it's currently at my friend's place. THANKS YU). She sent me all the necessary pictures to put on my blog. And so, here I am, queuing this post for y'all (as I'm currently in Tasmania!).
So. Here comes the verdict!

 
Click read more to find out my verdict....


The packaging turned out to be pretty cute (:
 
 
slightly blurry sorry!
(please note I have not tried any of the products yet)
1. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm- Cult RRP $7.95
This is suuuuuuch a safe option! Although I definitely would be happy to use this, it seems like a really little thing to put in a beauty box like this. I do know that Burt's Bees Lipbalms are a very good brand and are probably really good, but I'm a bit disappointed. I did know however, that this box would be revolved around this product as we recieved a few sneak peek emails!
2. Opallac Gel Nail Polish- Cult RRP $22.95
Don't even get me started on this. Okay I know that this is a really good product and all, but how on earth am I meant to be using this Gel Nail Polish if I don't have the UV LED Lamp to use it with?! I read on the Opallac website that the UV LED Lamp is the only way to dry the nail polish. Pretty useless to me. Contemplating selling it?
3. L'Oreal Base Magique Primer- Essential RRP $22.95
This is probably the only product that I really liked in this box. It's a product that I haven't used so far and could definitely come in handy! Not only would it smooth my face out, it would make it look flawless and help my makeup stay in place! So I'm pretty happy with this product.
4. Vaseline Ultimate 10 Anti-Ageing Body Lotion- Essential RRP $7.68
I'm a bit of a half-half with this product. I could definitely afford to buy this myself, no questions asked, but the thing is...do I really need it? The anti-ageing thing could come in handy with a few stretch marks, but this is another really safe option and I wasn't too impressed.
5. Indio Eye Rise- Luxe
I definitely do not need this product!!!!! Some of my friends have eyebags, but seeing as I sleep really early (9-10pm) I don't have dark circles or eyebags. This is another really useless product for me. I might give it to my mum? Or sell it. Who knows!
BONUS: Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup
Hopefully I recieved one in my shade! I have wanted to try this foundation and at last I have the chance to use it! Too bad it's only one use ):
 
So my final verdict: I will not be purchasing another Bellabox. I think I didn't really get what I expected, and Bellabox did not make use of the user survey (eg. skin colour, skin concerns etc). Please do reccomend another beautybox for me to try!
 
Pearl, xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x