Mother Daughter Haul

Apr 17, 2014

So today I went down to a shopping centre nearby (not the usual local one I go to) and well...I HAD HEAPS OF SHOPPING. (well, heaps for me anyway). Collectively (My mum, my sister and I) spent almost $500 in a day. Gee Wiz! (omg embarrassed who even says that anymore)
So here is a haul post!

I am so excited lol

 From the Body Shop I bought a 250mL Rainforest Shine Shampoo ($18.95), my Mum bought a 100mL Pink Grapefruit Body Mist ($23.95) and last but not least I bought a 10mL Tea Tree Oil ($9.95).
Me and my mum then bought 2 pairs of jeans from Just Jeans. There were some Riders by Lee on sale but unfortunately none of the ones that I liked had my size!!! So I bought the Ultra Skinny Jeans by Just Jeans for $79.95 and my Mum bought the Skinny Ankle Crop Jeans by Just Jeans for $79.95.
My sister bought a pair of Luxe Stretch Skinny Jeans for $49.95.

(The following purchases are not pictured)
I bought two pairs of shoes from Hush Puppies; the Annabelle Flats which were on sale for around $80-$90 dollars and I got an extra 25% off which made them around about $65. I also bought another pair (which I cannot find on the site) for a super cheap $45ish dollars! My mum also bought some slip on flats for $84.95.
My sister then went to Pumpkin Patch and bought a pair of printed rose jeans for $22.95 on sale and a pair of burgundy jeggings for a similar price!

I am super excited to be using all of my new products and items of clothing! YAY!! I hope you liked my post, and let me know what you guys usually purchase in your hauls xx

Pearl, xx

(P.S. I will probably be doing a review on the Tea Tree Oil after I have used it enough to make a good review!!)
(P.P.S I will be away on holidays down in Tassie next week so I will not be posting at all. After I come back I'll do some lifestyle/photography posts. Also , while I'm here, sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've actually had writers block haha!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x