Get the look Kylie Jenner

Apr 10, 2014

Get the look Kylie Jenner

 
(Before I start..I know that I said I'd have a Shower Routine up today but unfortunately the camera had absolutely no battery. This post was meant to be up sometime next week but obviously I had to post it today! I still hope you enjoy these fashion posts and enjoy!)

We all know that the Kardashians/Jenners all have amazing style, and it was pretty hard to choose just one idol to do a Get the Look on. But I had to choose one, so Kylie Jenner it is! Kylie is known for her mix of edgy and boho style.
Top: Kylie is wearing a jersey fabric top and tied it up at the front which is a great way to spice up your outfit and make it look a bit different. The above top is from H&M and you can find it here.

Pants: As you can see, Kylie's pants aren't skinny and they have more of a relaxed fit. Almost like genie pants! The one I used in the above polyvore set is from Boutique 1 and is quite pricey (check it out here). If you do think it is a bit too pricey for you, you can just wear normal genie pants like the cheaper ones from here.

Coat: The coat that Kylie is wearing is a pastel colour and it appears to have 2 different colours on each side. I couldn't find the exact one, but the coat that I used in the set is Sheinside (here). I love how everything else in Kylie's outfit is quite monochrome, but the coat just adds a pop of colour.

Accessories: I'm not sure about the exact bag that Kylie is wearing in the picture, but it's pretty similar to this Alexander McQueen Bag (which I obviously cannot afford). Her shoes are lace up front heels with a peep-toe and the one in the set are KDB Heels from heels.com. And last, but not least these sunglasses are very similar to what Kylie is wearing.

Thanks for reading this post xx Please let me know if you like these types of posts!!!

2 comments :

  1. I lovee Kylie's Style and that jacket is beautiful! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, love the coat!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x