COMPANY Style Blogger Awards

Apr 8, 2014

So this is a really stupid post. I'm sorry haha! But the Company Style Blogger Awards 2014 are coming up and this is the first time I've heard of this event because I just joined the blogging industry late last year. I would really appreciate it if you went onto the website and voted for me as Best International Blog- Newcomer. I cannot really run for the other categories since I'm living in Australia. It would be an honour if I could get shortlisted for the Awards, and even if I don't, at least I tried aye!

Thank you for reading my blog and for all the support that you have given me!
If you think my blog is good enough to be nominated for this award, please do vote for me here: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

Pearl xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x