fitness finesse.

May 19, 2014

Lately I have been trying to start a healthier lifestyle both inside and out. I have started to become more health-conscious (which is pretty cray seeing as I eat like 2 chocolate bars a day sometimes!) by:
-having no chocolate
-drinking more water
-having more fruits and veggies
-eating more things like oats and stuff!

I have also started doing a WORKOUT CALENDER by Blogilates. I just started yesterday and oh my god it felt so good! Hopefully I succeed in trying to be fitness finesse and I shall keep you updated!
In the meantime, here are some links to things i want to try!

1.green smoothie/juice
2.healthy snack
3.diy natural infused water

My Current Workout Playlist:
1. Don't Stop- 5SOS
2. Chandelier- Sia
3. Summer- Calvin Harris
4. High- Peking Duk
5. Fancy- Iggy Azalea
6. Problem- Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea
7. I will never forget you- Rita Ora
8. G.U.Y- Lady GaGa
9. Wild Wild Love- Pitbull ft G.R.L
10. Animals- Martin Garrix

Pearl,xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x