Winter + Summer Outfit Ideas!

May 20, 2014

It's so hard keeping up with trends when your favourite bloggers and vloggers are on the other hemisphere! But never fear...Simply Beaut is here (still trying to get used to that name!)

If you would like to see why I chose these pieces and how you could style them please read on!



Winter

winter outfit




Let's get straight into this Winter Outfit Idea:
Top/Sweater approx $45.26 AUD (link): The sweater that I have chosen is from Monki, which is a really nice store with heaps of cute sweaters and dresses! This is such a perfect sweater for winter, not just because of the dull colour (which I personally like), but because it looks soooo comfy and warm! A perfect oversized sweat!
Jeans approx $81.47 AUD  (link): The jeans are from Dr. Denim (through House of Fraser) and they're a pair of high-waisted 'second skin' jean. I personally love second skin jeans as I think they're super comfy compared to normal jeans. The colour of the jeans also contrasts the jumper which looks amazing!
Shoes $45 (not sure if in AUD) (link): Vans are such an everyday go-to pair of shoes that you can slip on with a pair of jeans or tights and sometimes girls even style them with dresses!
Beanie approx $145.57 AUD (link): Okay so I know this beanie is super expensive, probably something I'd buy if I had a really good job, definitely not student-friendly but...it does look good and you can definitely find heaps of beanies that look exactly like this without the hefty price tag!
Satchel approx $1,545 AUD (link): Once again, this IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I'm not quite sure if you can get 'dupes' of this Dolce and Gabbana Satchel but you can grab any satchel, tote or a cute bucket bag (:

Summer



Spring Outfit



BUT If you're living in the Northern Hemisphere, about to go into the heat-wave of Summer (Bees a buzz, kids that blow dandelion fuzz, and I'll be doing whatever snow does in summerrrrr) then you'll definitely want to know what to wear am I right or am I right? (please say right.)
ANYWAY LETS GET STUCK INTO IT
Dress approx $125 AUD (link):  I think this Fossil Dress is just so pritty (i know I spelt that wrong it was on purpose. tumblr habits). It's such a cute dress for summer- absolutely perfect for sitting by the beach and drinking on lemonade. Also, this is dress is super structured and straight-cut, which is something that I've been seeing a lot on runways this season (all hail Jacquemus).
Sandals $53.15 AUD (link): Perfect for kicking off while on the beach! If it's summer you want to wear a pair of shoes that aren't going to enclose your feet, so that it's easier to take off if needed!
Bag $91 AUD (link): THIS BAG. OMG. I. CAN'T. EVEN. IT'S. SO. AMAZING. (I'm pretty sure that sums up my feelings).
Sunglasses $361.40 AUD (link): I absolutely love mirrored sunglasses! They look especially cool in selfies haha
Perfume $25 AUD (link): Going out in the summer means either smaller bags or larger bags. Either way, it's super convenient to take a mini spray of your favourite perfume! I chose Daisy by Marc Jacobs because that definitely reminds me of Summer!


I hope you enjoyed this post!
Please leave a comment below xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x