Review | Sunsilk Frizz and Weather Defence Serum

May 17, 2014

 This review is well overdue! I bought this serum probably more than a month ago- as you can see, I have already used about 5mL of the serum!
I bought this serum for $3 at Priceline on sale ($9 RRP).



This is a kind-of old range from Sunsilk- launched early 2012, but I haven't seen it in Australia since recently. This range claims to have weather-shielding technology and UV Filters that help protect your hair from frizz.

 Keep on reading to see my thoughts!

One pump

The serum has a quite thin and liquidy consistency. I expected it to be a little bit thicker than this- but of course, I was wrong! It has a pleasant smell, which I really liked- but some people may not like it. I usually apply this by rubbing my hands together (slightly) and then smoothing it from my ear down. It definitely does do the job! My hair is significantly less frizzy and smells good!
This is now part of my after-shower hair routine as it just makes it look waay better!

Pearl, xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x