Goals: May

May 7, 2014

So this is something quite different on my blog- I saw this amazing idea over on Elise Dopson's Blog and I must say, I thought it was such a good idea; I decided to do it myself!
Making goals for myself is quite hard- as I never actually end up keeping them, or achieving them. But if my goals are posted on the world wide web, people will want to know how far I got right? Which means that I'll actually have to try and achieve my goals! So here it is- my first goal post.
In my goal post next month I'll tell you how I went on my May Goals so...stay tuned xx

Goals For May:
- Keep a strict skincare regime (AND STOP PICKING AT FACE)
This is something I always fall back with; I know that it shouldn't be hard to just wash your face every day and night, but I'm pretty lazy.
- Try to study better; less internet time!
I really need to download StayFocusd which temporarily blocks procrastination websites such as twitter and tumblr!
-  Reply to all blog comments
I really love it when you guys take the time to comment on my blog posts- it helps me stay inspired to write more blog posts!

What are some of your goals?


2 comments :

  1. I agree. The pressure is there when people know about your goals, that's why I always keep quiet about mine. lol. But pressure isn't always a bad thing if it pushes you to become better :D keep doing it, girl! xo

    www.avasbeautyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I usually write my goals on a sheet of paper and then it just gets lost so I forget about it :/
      but thanks for the motivation!

      Pearl

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x