Happy 85th Audrey!

May 4, 2014

Audrey Hepburn...who doesn't know her name? She was an amazing actress, the epitome of elegance, fashion and beauty. She was an amazing actress, starring in a range of films such as Breakfast At Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, and more!
But for today, I'm going to take a leaf out of Audrey's book and create a modern-day Audrey outfit!

Happy 85th Audrey!


Dress: Audrey's signature dress in Breakfast At Tiffany's is a long, black, fitted dress. I went for a more modern approach here, featuring a midi fitted black dress by Topshop, with a modern twist. It has a plunging neckline with a V Cross Back. I think this is an amazing outfit for night-time occasions such as a black-tie event or even a movie premiere haha!
Accessories: Audrey wears an amazing 4-closely tiered pearl necklace in the movie and I tried to get one similar. This one is from Amazon and it's by Carolee. Audrey also wears her signature black gloves and I got a similar pair from House of Fraser. Her sunglasses are another part of her star-glazed look and the ones in the set are from YSL. Last but not least, shoes. I chose an amazing pair, from Christian Louboutin.

I hope you liked this post!
Pearl, xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x