New things, Exams and Blogger's Block.

May 10, 2014

Hi guys! I'm sure that you have noticed ...I HAVE A NEW URL AND A NEW BLOG DESIGN! (and an added link on my nav...)
New url: I decided to change my url and blog name as there was a company called PearLuxe. I knew this a few weeks after I first started my blog- but I started to realise only recently that I would never be able to upgrade my domain name to .com as it is already taken by them! And I also have noo idea whether they copyrighted the name Pearluxe or not. It took a while to come up with a new blog name because I was starting to get soo attached to Pearluxe! It took a while but I finally got there! So now my blog name is: Simply Beaut. I think it's an alright name, definitely not as good as Pearluxe but what to do aye. Please tell me what you think about my new name on twitter.
New Blog Design: Um. I started to get a little bit bored with my blog design; and I felt as if I needed a change and the layout was 'too cute' for me. I wanted my blog to be more minimalistic/simplistic with a basic colour scheme. SO I decided to change my blog design.
This whole blog design was done by me, using various methods of googling and taking inspiration from other blogs.As you can see, my colour scheme is monochrome, hardly ANY colour (apart from my pictures) and it looks a bit less congested.

New Design Store: As you can probably see, I have a blog design shop- where I'm selling full blog designs (both pre-made AND custom) and little tidbits such as headers, social links etc. I'm not doing this just to make money- I'm doing this to provide a cheaper alternative of blog designs for new or teenage bloggers like myself. You can visit it here.

Aaand then of course...comes the exams. So I'm in Year 10 this year...only 2.5 more years to go until I finish school! Crazy right? And with the higher grades...comes more exams. I'm doing my half-yearly exams in the next few weeks and I'm super stressing since I definitely need to focus more!
So bye-bye crazy blogger and hello rare blogger. (I'll still be posting once a week! DON'T WORRY)
But..I guess this is kind of a good thing, as I've had bloggers block- I have literally no idea what to write about and I'm always scouring for ideas.

Maybe after my ban from blogger I'll come back with fresh new ideas!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x