Warehouse Launch

May 30, 2014

*this is an affilate post

Warehouse is a Women's Fashion Store which originated in London. They have recently launched their online store that ships to Australia! Their clothes are super nice, so I have compiled a list of items that I would love to get from Warehouse! Enjoy xx


1. Twist Lock Detail Envelope Clutch 
This is such a pretty clutch! This clutch is super versatile, it'll go with a dress or jeans. The 'twist and lock' gold detail is super cute as well.

2. Bra top Twin Set
This is another really versatile piece, it would be great for music festivals, and also for casual occasions. I think a bustier/bralette is necessary for layering or just for summer in general!

3. Strappy Column Maxi
oh wow. So simple, yet so pretty! This is a really nice dress, especially for those sweltering hot summer days where you don't want anything to be sticking to you!
4. Pink Neon tweed Skort
Skorts are literally hot on the streets. Everyone's wearing them! You can either choose to be out of the crows by wearing a different design to everyone, or you can choose to be 'part of the pack' and go with the flow!
4. Blue Fringe Embroidered Beach Dress
A super lightweight, sheer beach dress; perfect for covering up when you;re out of the water. The fringe at the bottom of the dress gives it a super pretty bohemian vibe, and it has a really stylish cutout at the back!
5. Netural Cropped Burnout Shirt
Ahhhh! This is such a pretty, classy shirt. I would wear this ALWAYS. *heart eyes emoji* (It kind of reminds me of Alexander Wang!)

6. Green Button Through Cami Top
I am so into cami's this season (although it's winter here!). I think they look great with jeans or even with a skirt (given that you wear it right, of course!). I really like the straps of this cami, the button-through and the T (?) back!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you did, please go check out Warehouse either by clicking this link, or the banner at the right-hand side (if you scroll down a bit xx)

Pearl, xx



3 comments :

  1. I love that green color cami. It's beautiful!! Lovely blog as well xx
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Embroidered Beach Dress is very charming, I like traditional element. Hope that we can communicate with each other. By the way, any body try this Free Photo Recovery Software?I think it is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x