A little bit of pink.

Jun 20, 2014

My favourite pink shades
Pink. Probably the only colour I ever wear on my lips! I usually play it safe with a nice coral colour or a matte pink with a bit of gloss over the top. Never have I ever worn a darker colour on my lips (blogger confession!).
Here are a few of my favourite pink lip shades:
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy: This is probably the sweetest colour ever! It's a purple-toned pink and it's a sheer wash of colour over your lips with the tiniest bit of shimmer. It's definitely something to wear on a regular basis, or if you're opting for a more casual look.

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive:  My latest drugstore buy! I got it at Priceline on sale for $10.80 AUD, which is 40% off the regular price ($17.95)!! It's a really pretty cool-toned pink shade with a nice peppermint smell. The colour glides smoothly on your lips and is quite matte (as the name suggests). It does show up a bit more purple-toned on my lips as my lips are a weird colour (I don't even know haha).

Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar:   I have never actually worn this colour full-fledged on my lips; I think it's a bit too bright for me! I usually take the tiniest amount and rub it into my lips. It still pays off quite a lot of colour and is definitely for people who like a bright, pigmented liquid lipstick! I have found another use for it though...a cheek tint! I usually take a little dab onto my finger and rub it into my cheeks for a nice flush. Be sure to buff it in well though, otherwise it'll look like you bruised your cheeks!

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya: Probably my most-worn lip colour out of all in my collection! Juicy papaya is a really sheer, coral colour that looks great on your lips! It adds a really nice, soft coral hue to your lips and I just love it so much. 

What are your must-have pink shades?
Have you tried any of these?
Leave a comment below!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x