Birthday Gifts | From Friends

Jun 30, 2014

So it was my birthday on Sunday the 29th of June and my friends decided to get me some wonderful gifts!


From left to right:
Sugar Baby Roller Girl Perfume Oil [link]
Glasshouse Fragrances Tahaa Vanilla Caramel [link]
Makeup Travel Case
Revlon Parfumiere Nail Polish Pack Paradise [link]
Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum [link]
Universal Brands Love Potion Bath Set

I also had a birthday party on Sunday and my gifts ranged from Gift Cards to Makeup to Clothes!!
This is just a quick update on what I got for my birthday, as I will not be able to post much in the holidays!
Disclaimer: I am not trying to boast in any way, this is just a quick life update!!

I will also be going to the Snowy Mountains on the weekend for 2 days and 2 nights, so I will definitely be posting about that!! (Keep your eyes peeled!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x