fitness finesse #2

Jun 16, 2014

HELLO THERE.
I just wanted to update you guys on my fitness routine. I have finally finished my Blogilates Beginners Calender! After 4 weeks of hard work, I feel like it has really paid off, and I can feel myself going towards a fitter path. (hopefully...)
Here are some things that I have achieved:
1. working out every day!
2. reducing the amount of chocolate intake in a month
3. drinking more water

I think I'll start doing the Blogilates June Workout Calender (you need to subscribe to their mailing list in order to get the password) starting from next week!

My fave workout song at the moment: Turn it down for what- DJ Snake and lil jon (not linking the video haha!)

2 comments :

  1. It's always so hard keeping fit - or even starting a routine that works --- ! Good on you for getting fit and healthy..I'll have to start at some point too :) hehe...nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award too - http://catwalkcult.com/veryinspiringbloggeraward/ XX keen to get updates on your fitness routine and what works too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll let you know when I post my award (:

      Delete

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x