4th of July Outfit Idea

Jul 2, 2014


4th of July

The 4th of July is fast approaching and I'm sure many of my American readers have places to go and people to see on the 4th! Well, never fear, I have come up with an outfit (mind I said AN; only one) that would be perfect for anyone on-the-go and that could still make you look amaze! Obviously a few of the items that I have used in my above polyvore set aren't that budget-friendly, but try to look for similars!

So for the outfit I went for a plain white crop to even out the heavily-printed shorts. The shorts would make it easier for you to run about without worrying about flashing and are definitely comfortable! However, if you do want to opt for a dressier option, a red/blue skirt would do just fine! The see-through bag is something that I'm so obsessed with right now; I think it looks really unique and cool! The converses also make it easier to walk and stuff, but if you're wearing a skirt, it would look great with wedges or heels!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x