Interview: See Want Shop

Jun 14, 2014

Lisa's blog over at seewantshop



Here are a few pictures from Lisa's blog: 


So...either you've heard of Lisa, or you haven't. But if you haven't, you are definitely missing out! See Want Shop is a pretty well-established fashion and health blogger with over 10.5k Twitter followers, over 1k Bloglovin' followers, over 23k likes on Facebook and OVER 135K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM. WHAT??! And the best part?

She's Australian.
Yes, a fellow Australian blogger. I haven't seen many Australian fashion/beauty bloggers (who actually use the Blogger platform) and you could imagine how excited I got when I found Lisa's blog! So now...I have an interview for you! (It's pretty inspiring even if I do say so myself)
I'm actually really surprised I even got a chance to interview Lisa, so Thank you for this opportunity!!

If you want to read the interview (it's amazing. really. you should read it.) click read more!




Q:What inspired you to create your blog?
A: I was living in the UK when I started my blog and became utterly inspired by the incredible fashion in Europe. I also used it as a medium to share photos with family and friends back home.
Q:Where did the idea for your blog name come from?
A:I knew I wanted something simple and easy to remember. Somehow those three words just stuck in my head.
Q:How long ago did you start blogging?
A: About two years
Q: Who's your celebrity fashion icon?
A: Kate Bosworth. And, increasingly, Kim Kardashian.
Q: How did you find your own style? And what are your tips for young girls trying to find their own style?
A: I used to wear a little bit of everything but in the last couple of years I have really narrowed down my wardrobe and invested in key, staple pieces. My style really evolved when I was living in the UK and that's when I 'found' it. For young girls I would say, try a bit of everything first. Then narrow it down to what you feel most comfortable and confident in. A great source of inspiration is tumblr and pinterest.
Q:Do you usually follow fashion trends, or do you just do your own thing?
A: I try to do a bit of both. There are certain trends that come along and I will adore, whereas others aren't really my style so I will ignore them!
Q: Where do you get the ideas for your posts?
A: Everywhere. Magazines, tumblr, pinterest, internet, books and television. I try to keep my posts very simple and to the point.
Q: Which do you think is more expressive; Makeup or fashion? Why?
A: Fashion. That is my personal opinion as I dont tend to wear any/much makeup! A great outfit can make such a difference to you confidence and self esteem.
Q: If you had to go on a trip and could only take 5 items of clothing, what would you take?
A: Paige Denim Jeans
    One Teaspoon Denim Shorts
    Alexander Wang White Tee
    Zara Black Blazer
    Oroton Bra
Q: Lastly, what are some of your tips for girls starting out with a blog? How could they get 'noticed'?
A: It is becoming increasingly difficult these days as there are so so many out there. I think its important to come up with an idea or concept that no one is doing yet. Make sure your content is genuine and beautiful to look at. This will draw readers to your site.


Thankyou so much to Lisa for allowing me to interview her!
She's a true inspiration xx

Pearl

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x