What goes with this?

Jun 10, 2014


YO. I know that I haven't posted in God knows how long, but I promise you I have a post with my own pictures and all that kinda stuff coming soon (I'm up to like, the last section pinky promise). BUT enough about that now, I'm here to tell you about a website (((:
 
 
It's called What Goes With This and it's an amazing little website where you can ask 'fashionistas' (i.e. me and some other bloggers (: ) about what to wear to a certain event, or what goes with what (hence the name) and we'll put together an outfit for you with the links and everything! I think it's a perfect little 'app' that helps women with what to wear!
 
JOIN FOR FREE NOW
You can go check out my profile (and give me a quick lil follow hehe) HERE
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x