Snow.

Jul 7, 2014

candid shots at Jindy Inn. Photo credit: my Dad
BE PREPARED FOR A SUPER LONG, PICTURE-DOMINATED POST.

Hello!! As some of you may not know, I recently traveled down to the Snowy Mountains!! I arrived at Jindabyne at 8:15pm on Friday the 4th of July. We then had some instant noodles and went to sleep at around 11:30pm (since my cousins were there and we pretty much hung out all night). The next day we woke up at around 7:50am and got dressed and had some free breakfast (in our hotel). We ate some super yummy breakfast (bacon, eggs and hash browns...what more could you want?)
Our family (and my cousins family) then drove to Perisher Blue. It literally looked like a white blanket over hills, it was so snowy!




We then had some skiing lessons which I absolutely sucked at. I literally fell over in EVERY SINGLE EXERCISE. But at least the instructor was really nice and patient with me haha.

After Perisher we went to the Jindabyne Surge Tank.





And then we had dinner at Maya Asian Cuisine.


That night Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was showing so me, my sister & my cousins decided to watch it in my hotel room while playing Cluedo and The Game of Life. We went to sleep at 12:30 am hahaha.
The next day it was super hard for me and my sister to wake up, but we had to wake up at 8am nonetheless since the Breakfast finished at 8:30am. So down we trudged to the breakfast room and energised ourselves. We then went to Lake Jindabyne.




and then we went to Thredbo where I tobogganed to my heart's content. There was also a really scary (but amazingly pretty) ski lift thing.


And then we started driving home at around 3pm after grabbing some kebabs and gozleme!
Sorry for the photo-dominated post!! And it was super long as well haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x