TMI Tag! | TAG

Jul 29, 2014

Hey guys! So today I will be doing a blog/youtube post about the TMI Tag! I wasn't actually tagged by anyone, but nonetheless, here we are today! Since I did the post and the Youtube video on different days, my answers might be slightly different! 

1: What are you wearing?
I am wearing my pyjamas duh!
2: Ever been in love?

No :( Unless you count pizza of course!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes...with pizza.
4: How tall are you?

I am 169cm tall! (Which is 5ft 6")
5: How much do you weigh?
I weigh 52-54kg, depends really! (In the video I said 520 idk why)
6: Any tattoos?

Nope!
7: Any piercings?

Yes! My ears :)
8: OTP?

Blair Waldor and Chuck Bass! Dream team 
9: Favorite show?

ARTHUR. I am being serious here.
10: Favorite bands?

5SOS and One Direction duh
11: Something you miss? .

My glue stick. NAAH. Probably my baby cousins overseas!
12: Favorite song?

My favourite songs at the moment would have to be:
Faded- ZHU
Am I wrong- Nico & Vinz
All that matters- Justin Bieber
13: How old are you?
15 years old
14: Zodiac sign?

Cancer! I was born on the 29th June.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?

SMELLS GOOD.
16: Favorite Quote?

"To be or not to be...that is the question"
nahh I don't know!
17: Favorite actor?

Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Alex Pettyfer, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio...I could go on and on.
18: Favorite color?

BLACK
19: Loud music or soft?

Loud definitely!
20: Where do you go when you're sad?

To my bed with some food and my laptop :)))))
21: How long does it take you to shower?

Um, depends if I'm washing my hair or not, but 30-40 minutes with washing and 15-20 minutes without.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Around 10-20 minutes!
23: Ever been in a physical fight?

No and I hope not haha!
24: Turn on?

SMELLS GOOD
25: Turn off?

DON'T SMELL GOOD
and chewing loudly
26: The reason I joined Youtube?

I was already a blogger and I kinda always wanted to be a youtuber! Youtubers like Bethany Mota and Makeupbymandy24 and Zoella have inspired me so much it's crazy 
27: Fears?

literally every single animal/insect.
28: Last thing that made you cry?

WATCHING JACKSGAP VIDEO 'A FILM FOR ELLA' GO SEARCH IT UP NOW
29: Last time you said you loved someone?

I don't say that. like. ever.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?

Pearl K with 'xx' in the middle haha so deep!
31: Last book you read?

The Dream Thieves (book 2 of The Raven Cycle)- Maggie Stiefvater
32: The book you're currently reading?

The Museum of Intangible things- Wendy Wunder
33: Last show you watched?

Mister Maker (omg yes I kid you not)
34: Last person you talked to?

My fraands at school
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

I don't have a phone! (shock horror)
36: Favorite food?

PIZZA
37: Place you want to visit?

New York, California, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Bali, Hawaii, Paris, Rome...anywhere that's not Australia! (since I'm already here duh)
38: Last place you were?

School (sadly)
39: Do you have a crush?

If I told you, then I'd have to kill you :)
40: Last time you kissed someone?

uM..
41: Last time you were insulted?

Today at school when my friend insulted me (as a joke obviously!)
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? (Questions I didn't answer on camera)

CHOCOLATE (is that a flavor of sweet)
43: What instruments do you play??

I used to play piano!
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?

Rings!!
45: Last sport you played?

Is hip hop a sport
46: Last song you sang?

I'm into you- Jennifer Lopez ft Lil Wayne
47: Favorite chat up line?

Are you homework? Because I'd do you.
(HAHAH)
48: Have you ever used it?

hahah noooo I wouldn't dare!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

never, literally
50: Who should answer these questions next?

ALL OF YOU. If you get down to here you must answer these questions on either your youtube or blog...GO GO GO

While you're here, you might as well watch my video :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x