1ST BLOGIVERSARY

Oct 22, 2014

Eep! I'm so happy to be making this post in anticipation of my 1st Blogiversary!!!! 
My blog started on the 22nd October 2013, and since then I have grown so much, not only as a person, but my blog as well.
What started out as a cutesy polka-dot background blog, with a lot of cursive font, now has grown to be a (I'd like to think) more sophisticated blog with a lot more variety in my posts. Although my blog hasn't grown as fast as many other people's blogs have within a year, I am still super proud of my blog and my accomplishments as well as the learning experience this blog has given me.
I had initially wanted to do a giveaway, but I realised a little too late and didn't have time to buy any gifts and stuff :( Maybe next year!

So I'm going to list 5 Tips for New Bloggers:
1. Be Patient
Blog Stardom isn't going to happen overnight! It was aages since I reached 20 Bloglovin' followers. Before I started my blog, I thought I would recieve 100 followers overnight which obviously didn't happen. Be patient, and it will come to you!
2. Be consistent
Be consistent with your work! You don't want to post every week and then randomly disappear for two months! Make sure to be consistent, even if it means one post a month!
3. Be Original
Don't rip off other bloggers! It's always alright to get ideas and inspiration, but don't fully copy them because that is not cool.
4. Engage
Engage with your followers by replying to their comments and talking to them via. Social Media! I find that Twitter is really useful for getting in touch with other bloggers!
5. Connect with your readers
You want to connect with your readers by telling them little snippets of your life. I find that this helps your readers get to know who you are and it doesn't make you some random figure on the internet, it helps you show them that you are indeed a real person with real feelings and real problems!

I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus post this week and I am so grateful for you guys <3
Keep on reading my blog
Much love,
Pearl



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x