iHerb Haul! ! ! !

Oct 24, 2014

SO I HAD A LITTLE HAUL ON IHERB.
I initially wanted to buy just the Real Techniques Your Eyes Enhanced Starter Set, but then I thought...hey why not buy some more?! So here I am with an iHerb Haul post :)
psst. read to the bottom for a discount code!
all my purchases :))))
Real Techniques Your Eyes Enhanced Starter Set

(From Left to Right) Feat. Base Shadow Brush, Deluxe Crease Brush, Accent Brush, Fine Liner Brush, Brow Brush.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

So dense!

e.l.f Matte Lip Colour
In Praline and Nearly Nude



Hurraw Lip Balms

In Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm and Moon Balm
If you guys want to see me unboxing it and a few swatched/close-ups then watch my Youtube Video!


I can't wait to use my new products and I hope you guys liked this post!
 
(congrats you got to the end!)
GET $5 OFF ORDERS AND $10 OFF ORDERS OVER $40
Use the Code: FJB692



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x