September 2014 | FAVOURITES

Oct 21, 2014


John Frieda Full Repair: Repairing Oil Elixir; Colette Bangles; Catalogue Magazine Issue 09; Johnsons Extra Rich Moisturisation Lotion; Officeworks Clip It Up
This is the first issue of Catalogue that I have bought and to be honest I am so in love with it. Not only does it showcase fashion and beauty (my ultimate obsessions), but it also talks about the world and various happenings. It's kinda hard to explain. A very passionate magazine and I will probably buy the Issue 11! (Since Issue 10 is already out and I'm kinda broke.)


This lotion is literally my holy grail lotion. (does that sound weird? maybe.) It makes my skin heavenly smooth and smells soooo amazing!

Another one of my definite favourites! (Well, obvs, these are all my favourites hehe)
I use it after I shower; about a pump and a half on damp hair and it reduces frizz after I blowdry or airdry my hair.
Collette Bangles
I actually recieved these bangles as a birthday present from one of my friends! They are so beautiful and look great with nice, flowy, bohemian dresses! Can also be worn with Indian/Curry clothes hehe :)


Hope you guys enjoyed this face-filled post :) xxxx

UPDATE: Theres no photo of me holding the paperclips! Sorry!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x