Easy Halloween Makeup Tutorial!!

Oct 10, 2014


Hey guys! Do I have a tutorial for you!
Today's tutorial is a super duper easy Halloween makeup tutorial that you can incorporate into other Halloween looks such as a Vampire, Zombie, Dead Barbie etc.

Products Used

Read more to see my steps to achieve the look!

1. First of all I started off with a lighter foundation than my skin tone. I used the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Classic Ivory and the Maybelline Pure Makeup (discontinued) in Light 5.
2. Then I started to 'contour'with my Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Duo and the shade 64 Espresso Cup from my Estee Lauder Deluxe Pure Eyeshadow Palette. I used a slim brush to really get it into the contour of my cheek.
Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Duo
Estee Lauder Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette (slightly blurry sorry!)
3. I then used a dark purple colour from my Chi Chi Nudes Palette underneath my eyes (where you would usually get dark circles). After that, I used a lighter lilac/lavender shade in the inner and outer corner of under my eyes (does that make sense?).
Chi Chi Nudes Palette.

Chi Chi Mini Makeup Studio
 4. After that, I used a Dark Blue Colour, (the 2nd last colour from my Nudes Palette) and used that in the inner and outer corners of my eye, blending it out so that it looks slightly bruised. And then I used the last shade from my Nudes Palette (a lighter blue colour) and pat (pat-ted?) that into the centre of my eyelid.
5. I then put my L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara on.
6. For the last step of this look, I put some foundation onto my lips to kind of blend it into my skin and make it look super duper pale and ghastly. You could skip this step if you wanted :)

You can also watch how I did this on the Youtube :))))))
(like and subscribe pls- shameless self promo)


Hope you guys liked this x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x