Today was a fail (cooking) kinda day.

Oct 12, 2014

Hey guys! So today I have a super spur of the moment post for you guys about my day! As you can see from the title, today was a failed kinda day.

I tried my hand at making a delicious pancake breakfast for my family and instead, came out some thick slabs of fluffy goodness that resembled more of a burger bun. (It still tasted pretty good though!)

And then, not taking the hint that my cooking wasn't going to go well today, I attempted to make an Oreo Milkshake. I had no ice-cream, so my only other alternative was Greek Yogurt. What was supposed to be a thick, creamy delicious drink turned out to be a slighly sour drink with some oreos in it.
You're probably wondering, what is the point of this post?! 
My dear, the point of this post is not to simply embarrass myself; it's to show you guys that not everything goes the way you'd like it to and that's completely okay! Sometimes life will show you that it's not always sunshine and rainbows and that's okay. Remember, Every storm is followed by a rainbow. 
So this was supposed to be an inspirational post and I hope you guys enjoyed it and felt a little bit better after it :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comment, I really appreciate it x